Here is where you will find the current information regarding the firmware for the AmmoBot Auto Drive. We offer update packages for both Windows and Mac. Please use one of the links below to get the latest version of the firmware for the operating system of your choice. Firmware updates are compatible with Rev3 controllers for Dillon CP2000 or RL1100 ONLY.
Instructions for updating your firmware can be found on the Support menu above.
- 4.2.3 - Compiled 03/27/2020
- Made changes to help with false positive halts
- Lengthened the stroke length for some presses
- Changed how often the kill switch process runs
- Fixed an issue with resume after pocket obstruction
- Fixed an issue with resume after extractor jam
- Added better handling of SCCD in rifle mode
- 4.1.9 - Compiled 12/15/2019